Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Back to School

Tomorrow School start for the Elementary, Middle and High School here in Cedar. Good Luck to all the children going back to school, Sierra, Brian, Ethan, Makayla, Katelyn, Sam, and Garrett(Garrett starts Head Start on the 31st of August). As for Me(Becky) I start back to school on the 24th, and other than the price of books this semester should go well for me. I only have this semester and then 1 math class next semester to have all my general ed requirements finished and then have my GE associates done. I can't wait. Again GOOD LUCK TO ALL! and moms can have somewhat of a quiet day.

1 comment:

  1. Its about 2 or 3 weeks in to school and Brian is already failing in the subjects he likes figure that one out. This smart kid is doing ALL HIS WORK he just doens't turn it in. The one he isnt failing he hates that class and he has an A. Kids are so funny some times. Makayla has informed me she hates to read now which I dont know if I believe that she is always reading lol they say the funniest things. Samuel loves kindergarten and has already made new friends in his class.

    ReplyDelete