Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Christmas List

I know it Christmas more than 2 months away. It never hurts to be prepared early going into the holiday season. So I thought I would post what I remember as who has who for Christmas with the siblings. If it is wrong then leave a comment and I will change it. Also with that if you know what your family would like or need also post a couple of ideas for your sibling. It might make things a little easier. I know I have no clue what to get anyone.

Name - 2009
Becky - Kaylyn
Brent - Garth
Marianne - Becky
Kaylyn - Brent
Garth - Marianne

3 comments:

  1. For Becky

    We mostly need things for Maleah- possibly a shirt size 2T or a fun little doll or Barbie. If you want to get something more for the family- a game or fun food item. Even a fun card made by the kids we be great if that is all you can do.

    Thanks
    Kaylyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brent and Sarah
    I have no clue what to get for your family so please leave a post. I would appreciate it a lot.
    Kaylyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. for Marianne,
    Cash would be the best thing for us for Christmas, Walmart, or Kmart gift cards, homemade card(s).

    ReplyDelete